The British Veterinary
Association is grateful for the support of our corporate partners who help us
fulfil our mission.
If you would like your business to partner with BVA there are a number of ways to do so, including
advertising, outlined below. You can also
hire rooms at the BVA offices in London.
If you are a part of a group of veterinary practices you may be interested in
BVA's group membership options.
Raise the profile of your company, products and services with our members:
- 11,000+ qualified veterinary surgeons
- 3000+ veterinary students
- UK wide, all areas of specialism and career stage
- Access to non members attending our events or accessing our website and publications.
BVA is a not for profit organisation. The money you spend with us is used to help run services for our members and to fund our work in representing veterinarians and the animals in their care.
BVA CPD events
Our CPD events take place around the country, and take up to 35 delegates a day.
Sponsorship opportunities at these events
| Delegate bags
|| £100 + provision of bags
| Delegate name badges and lanyards
|| £100 + provision of name badges and lanyards
|| £100 + provision of notepads
|| £100 + provision of pens
*prices exclude VAT
Course sponsor benefits
- 10 minute speaker slot to present to all delegates before lunch
- Exhibition stand in the catering are of the venue – including 1 x free lunch and refreshments for exhibitor
- 2 x items inserted into delegate pack
- Acknowledgement as course sponsor in CPD brochure subject to confirmation by copy deadline
- Tweet sent from @BVACPD detailing sponsor of event
- Holding slide at start and end of presentation slides to thank sponsor including logo
- Logo on delegate badges
- Acknowledgment as sponsor with logo on the page detailing course outline and booking details on BVA website
- Sponsor logo can be hyperlinked to sponsor’s website
- As above with hyperlinked logo on marketing emails relating to the sponsored course
Item sponsorship benefits
- Company logo on sponsored item
- 10% discount on price for stand in exhibition
- Acknowledgement as sponsor on course website
There is also the opportunity to exhibit at events.
BVA Congress, BVA Careers Fair, BVA Farm and Equine streams at London Vet Show
If you are interested sponsoring or exhibiting at any of the BVA sessions at the
London Vet Show on
email@example.com on +44(0)2476 719683.
BVA Gala Dinner
Thursday 20 November, 7pm – 1am, Chelsea Harbour Hotel
The BVA Gala Dinner takes place on the Thursday evening of London Vet Show. This year we are holding our dinner at the five-star Chelsea Harbour Hotel which is just a 10 minute taxi ride from LVS. We expect between 150-180 guests from veterinary profession. For a ticket price of just £75 including VAT our annual celebration will include a drinks reception, 3 course dinner with wine and entertainment including a live jazz band.
The drinks reception kindly been sponsored by
Wine at dinner kindly been sponsored by
Remaining sponsorship opportunities
BVA hosts regional dinners each year in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. These dinners are attended by around 80-100 invited guests from the senior roles in the veterinary profession and from professional bodies we work with such as Minsters and MPs. As far as the venue and protocol allow, we
would welcome sponsorship to cover the cost of running these events and will tailor sponsorship benefits accordingly. The dinners provide an informal event for guests to network and find out about BVA’s recent work and future plans. To find out more please contact contact Nila James,
Business Development Manager on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7908 6354
Sponsorship of regional events and student clinical clubs
Sponsoring a BVA regional meeting or clinical club lets you engage with our members face to face in specific regions/areas of interest.
If you would like to sponsor a BVA regional group meeting and have the opportunity to meet and speak to our members please contact Amelia Findon
If you are interested in sponsoring university clinical club meetings and having the opportunity to meet and speak to students please contact Zoe Davies email@example.com.
BVA guides and publications
BVA produces a range of guides and brochures, including the New Graduate Guide, the BVA CPD Programmes, BVA 2015 Wall planner, Developing your vet career guide
Sponsorship opportunities vary depending on production cost and print run, but as a minimum sponsors will be acknowledged with logo in the publication.
For further information on opportunities available please contact Nila James, Business Development Manager on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7908 6354.
Exhibit at BVA events to engage personally with our members, demonstrate your products, answer questions and where appropriate give samples or vouchers
BVA CPD courses
BVA runs a wide range of CPD covering clinical, personal development and business skills around the country.
Manning an exhibition stand allows you to engage face to face with delegates in a relaxed and informal environment.
Please note that there are a limited number of stands available so it is advisable to book early to avoid disappointment.
Stand fee: £300 + VAT
- 1 x 6ft trestle table in the catering area of the venue with access to power
- 1 x free lunch and refreshments for exhibitor
Please note that extra exhibitors will be charged a notional fee for lunch.
To book at stand please contact Nila James at 020 7908 6354 or email@example.com.
BVA Congress, BVA Careers Fair, BVA Farm and Equine streams at London Vet Show
If you are interested in exhibiting around a BVA stream at the London Vet Show please contact Rob Chapman on
firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44(0)2476 719683.
If you want to reach the veterinary profession the BVA provides several advertising solutions, both in digital and in print.
The BVA has over 14,000 members comprised primarily of veterinary surgeons and veterinary students, but also including veterinary nurses and practice managers. Reach your target audience for any veterinary marketing campaign by advertising with us.
Online advertising with BVA
The new BVA website launched on 19th August. It not only provides information and services to cater for our members’ needs, it’s also the focal point for veterinary related information that is used by a wide range of stakeholders including government officials, farming groups, pet owners, overseas organisations and finally educational institutions.
There are four buttons available located at the bottom on each page to offer advertisers the opportunity to feature their messages with direct links back to your website.
Advertising format specifications
JPG or GIF, 500KB
234 wide x 60 tall in pixels
Please note above prices are excluding VAT
We send relevant, targeted emails to our members about once a week. They are designed to keep members up-to-date with our work, provide timely news, or make them aware of developments in the profession. As well as ‘all member’ emails, we often target specific groups of members – such as our recent graduates, or retired members with relevant, timely messages.
The email button advertisement will be positioned at the top right of the email and will provide a link to your own organisation’s website.
Rates for 2014
||Email button advertisements
Note: All quoted rates exclude VAT
*The emails must be booked and paid for at the same time in order to receive the discount.
Terms and conditions
- Creative need to be approved with the BVA, we reserve the right to refuse placement if we do not feel the creative or message is appropriate.
- Button placement in our emails will be subject to our email schedule.
- Creative and all campaign details (start and end dates, and the specific section where advert is to appear) are to be sent no later than ten working days before the ad is due to go live on the site or within the newsletter. This will be checked by the marketing team, in order to ensure there is no clash and will be confirmed within 3 working days.
- Creative must be sent as attachments to an e-mail, and not embedded within an e-mail.
- Sound is not permitted on any adverts: Only JPGs, GIFs are accepted.
- Static buttons are preferred.
- The advertisement will not be placed until full payment is received.
Advertise in our journals
To advertise in our journals, Veterinary Record and In Practice, available in print and online, contact Kevan Bowen, Sales Manager at BVA journals on email@example.com or +44 (0)776 888 0410.
Careers and jobs
Telephone: 020 7874 7067
or download our media pack