BVA In Practice CPD
Our comprehensive national CPD programme, sponsored by
Subaru, features clinical courses across disciplines and a range of non-clinical courses to develop your business and personal skills.
Key features of BVA In Practice CPD
- Book 3 courses for the price of 2*
The same person doesn’t need to attend all courses, but the delegates must all be BVA members and work together
- Delegates can make savings by booking more than 8 weeks in advance
- All our courses feature our blended learning approach with a pre-event questionnaire and related reading prior to the course, and post-course support
View all our courses
BVA In Practice CPD January - June 2017 brochure (2.49MB PDF)
CPD offer terms and conditions
BVA In Practice CPD partners
We have a number of partnerships with third party CPD suppliers so BVA members can access their CPD at a discounted rate:
The Webinar Vet
The Webinar Vet provides top-quality online education from highly qualified and renowned speakers.
BVA members are eligible for an exclusive 25% discount off their range of memberships – Lite, Platinum and Diamond.
Platinum membership costs £112.50 + VAT per month and provides:
- access to The Webinar Vet archive with 400 hours of CPD
- monthly coffee mornings worth 30 minutes of CPD
- monthly newsletter and CD
Register with The Webinar Vet
Additional savings are available for:
In order to qualify for the practice discount, all joining members have to be BVA members. See
membership rates terms and conditions
Royal Veterinary College
RVC are providing exclusive discounts on selected online CPD courses for BVA members returning to work after a career break or starting out in practice.