Existing BVA Members
We’re proud to announce the launch of our Beta BVA website, full of resources and content to support you at all stages of your career.
Existing members need to set up your new online account:
1. Enter the email address linked to your BVA membership and your BVA member number.
2. Check your details.
3. Create your password.
4. Click Save.
Authenticating your membership
Don't forget to use the email you used when you became a BVA member.
If you would like to ask any questions please get in touch with our membership team who will be happy to help.
020 7908 6350
BVA registration competition terms and conditions
- BVA members can enter the competition by visiting bva.co.uk/join/existing and setting up their new online account.
- BVA members who register their new online account before 31 January will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win £300 of John Lewis & Partners vouchers.
- BVA members can only register one new online account and will only be entered into the competition once.
- There will be only one winner.
- One BVA member will be selected at random from all online accounts registered on or before 31 January.
- If you don’t want to be entered into the prize draw, please contact the BVA membership team on 020 7908 6350.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The prize is £300 in John Lewis & Partners vouchers. It is not possible to request alternative vouchers. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be notified by email before 7 February 2020.
- The £300 of John Lewis & Partners vouchers will be sent out to the winner by 28 February 2020.
- By entering you agree that your name can be published as the winner