This session will cover dressing selection and how to best match your product to the wound being faced. Using the intelligent wound care philosophy of ‘Prepare, Promote and Protect’ a range of cases will demonstrate the benefits and limitations of wound dressings in practice.
- Assess the basic dressing requirements of a wound based on visual appearanc
- Match the properties of commonly used dressings to the needs of the woun
- Understand the limitations of wound dressings in a range of common presentations
- Professor Derek Knottenbelt, Equine Medical Solutions
- Georgie Hollis, Founder, Veterinary Wound Library
Running time: 62 minutes.
Part of the BVA / BEVA equine stream at London Vet Show 2016.
London Vet Show is a national two day conference and exhibition which offers world-class clinical and business content to veterinary professionals.
The show has nearly 400 exhibitors and six clinical streams of world-class Continuing Professional Development (CPD).