In November 2015 RSA implemented its controversial decision to impose restrictions on veterinary referrals, raising serious questions about the sustainability of existing pet insurance models amongst both first-opinion and referral practices.
In this session we invite representatives of the various difference insurance and funding models to take part in a structured debate to explore what the future might hold for pet insurance in the UK and what the profession could and should be doing to prepare for it.
- Lee Dainty, Director of Pet Claims, RSA Insurance Grou
- Howard Brown, National Relationship Manager, Petplan
- Simon Wheeler BA (Hons), Managing Director, Agria Pet Insurance & CEO, Agria Försäkring
- Dr Ashley Gray MA VetMB PhD MRCVS, Managing Director, Vetsure Pet Insurance
- Chaired by Gudrun Ravetz, BVSc MRCVS, BVA President, September 2016 – September 2017
Running time: 59 minutes.
Part of BVA Congress at London Vet Show 2016.
London Vet Show is a national two day conference and exhibition which offers world-class clinical and business content to veterinary professionals.
The show has nearly 400 exhibitors and six clinical streams of world-class Continuing Professional Development (CPD).