The newly-updated BVA graduate guide is designed for students who are soon to graduate, to provide support and assistance when embarking on the next phase into professional life.
Chapter 13: Questions you may have
This chapter answers some of the questions you may have when looking for, and starting, a new job. Questions such as:
- How much should I get paid?
- What should I do before I sign a contract of employment?
- How much annual leave should I get?
- What do I need to know about maternity, paternity, and shared paternal rights?
- Who can I talk to about employment-related problems?
- And more...
View all the chapters in the BVA graduate guide here.