This comprehensive good practice guide on veterinary medicines has been produced with the support of the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD).
Number of pages: 40
About this guide
This guide contains:
- Classification of medicines
- Administration and prescribing of medicines
- Supplying medicines
- Record keeping
- Standard operating procedures
- Suspected Adverse Reaction Surveillance Scheme
- Drug residues and withdrawal periods
- Disposal of medicines
- Consent forms
Please note, we are in the process of updating this guide.