BVA CPD partnerships
Equine vet CPD partnership
Discounted face-to-face CPD equine courses from BEVA.
BVA members get 30% off BEVA courses delivered in the UK. The extensive programme includes equine dentistry, horse reproduction, sports medicine, and equine nursing.
The Webinar Vet CPD partnership
BVA members get 25% off membership toThe Webinar Vet and can buy annual all-inclusive membership for just £618.75 + VAT.
The Webinar Vet are leaders in providing online veterinary CPD. Allowing you the flexibility of completing your CPD requirement whenever and wherever suits you, saving time and money.
Book your Virtual Congress ticket
Virtual Congress, from The Webinar Vet, is back in February 20201. The 7-day festival, from 22 - 28 February, offers over 100 hours of CPD and a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions.
Book your ticket
BVA members get a fantastic 20% off the price of their ticket.
To book, call The Webinar Vet team on 0151 324 0580.
Membership of The Webinar Vet includes:
- Weekly live small animal webinars
- Monthly live large animal, nurse and practice management webinars
- Access to all courses
- Access to Virtual Congress 2019 recordings (until January 2020)
- Access to a library of over 1000 hours
- Personalised certificate and CPD tracker
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Invitation to The Webinar Vet Facebook members group
BVA student members can sign up to unlimited membership free of charge for the duration of their studies
Recent graduates discount
Recent graduate members up to 3 years qualified benefit from discounted all-inclusive membership
Practice membership discount
Practices with more than one BVA member wishing to join should call The Webinar Vet membership team on 0151 324 0580. In order to qualify for the practice discount, everyone joining must be an active BVA member.
Royal Veterinary College CPD partnership
Returning to work from a career break
RVC have selected specific eCPD and Webinar Plus courses from their programme to enable you to update your skills and boost your confidence ahead of a return to clinical practice. eCPD courses run for six weeks online and Webinar Plus courses run for four weeks online. See www.rvc.ac.uk/cpd for further details about the learning activities the courses provide.
BVA members on a career break can participate in the RVC eCPD courses below for just £362.50 (50% off standard price):
- Logical clinical problem solving online
- Learn to read radiographs online
- Clinical therapeutics online
Eligible members can also participate in the RVC Webinar Plus courses below for just £219 (a third off standard price):
- Webinar Plus: Finding ways to thrive (not just survive) in veterinary practice
- Webinar Plus: Overcoming challenges to communication in practice
- Webinar Plus: Problem-solving in small animal anaesthesia
- Webinar Plus: Soft tissue surgical principles
- Webinar Plus: Management of the small animal trauma patient: Part 1
- Webinar Plus: Management of the small animal trauma patient: Part 2
BVA members on a career break, or in their first to third year after graduation
Eligible members can access selected RVC Recorded Webinar Plus courses for £125 per course, £74 less than the standard price:
- Recorded Webinar Plus: A multidisciplinary approach to urinary tract disorders
- Recorded Webinar Plus: A multidisciplinary approach to oncologic surgery
- Recorded Webinar Plus: Essentials of GI disorders
- Recorded Webinar Plus: Feline focus
- Recorded Webinar Plus: Fundamentals of emergency medicine: Part 1
- Recorded Webinar Plus: Fundamentals of emergency medicine: Part 2