Recognising that access to EMS has been impacted, we are working with Farm Animal Veterinary Society (FAVS) and The Association of Veterinary Students (AVS) to ensure that you are still able to have discussions and conversations with a variety of veterinary professionals.
Since May 2020, we've held virtual group chats with expert veterinary professionals, starting with the RVC Class of 2002 and now to a wider group of speakers to discuss clinical cases and scenarios, giving you the chance to join the conversation and ask questions.
Rather than James Corden in a car, we have BVA President James Russell at home leading each session to give you the chance to talk through scenarios and topics.
You can register for forthcoming events or catch up with previous sessions below. EMS certificates can be downloaded for the sessions in 2021 and will be available before each session.
Carpool Cases: EMS Special
Tuesday 27 April, 7:30-9pm
Join us to discuss what's happening with EMS as lockdown restrictions are eased - regulation, requirements, and opportunities.
Hear from veterinary professionals from a range of clinical settings, plus colleagues from the RCVS and Vet Schools Council (VSC).
Along with our Carpool Cases host James Russell, we’ll be joined by:
• Mandisa Greene – RCVS President
• Linda Prescott-Clements – RCVS Director of Education
• Sue Paterson – RCVS Chair of the Education Committee
• Susan Dawson – Chair of Vet Schools Council
• Calum McIntyre – AVS President
• Reece Whyte – FAVS President
• Emily Craven – large animal veterinary surgeon
• Alice Moore – small animal veterinary surgeon
• Malcolm Morley – equine veterinary surgeon
• Jo Oakden – BVNA President, RVN and practice manager
Please note, comments and opinions discussed in Carpool Cases from speakers or attendees do not necessarily reflect the views of BVA.