BVA Wellbeing Awards
Celebrate your workplace
We want to celebrate veterinary workplaces that support and enhance the wellbeing of its team. The BVA Wellbeing Awards 2023 will recognise veterinary workplaces that go above and beyond to support staff wellbeing as highlighted in the Good Veterinary Workplaces Voluntary Code.
This award is kindly supported by MSD Animal Health.
- Small/medium practice (up to 25 employees)
- Large practice (over 25 employees)
- Non-clinical workplace
Anyone in the veterinary profession can enter their workplace, you don’t need to be a BVA member. As laid out in the Health & Wellbeing and Culture sections of BVA’s Good Veterinary Workplaces voluntary code, entrants must show evidence in their workplace of:
- A positive workplace culture where mental & physical wellbeing is prioritised, and workplace stress is proactively managed
- Good communication between the team ensuring that all staff members are heard and valued
- Clear processes in place for making suggestions and enabling change
- Flexible working is supported, and regular breaks are encouraged
How to enter
Nominations are now closed.
- Prestigious accolade as a high-wellbeing veterinary workplace and an award to showcase your winning effort
- Each category winner will get 1 x 30 day enhanced online recruitment listing with Vet Record Careers, which will highlight you as a Wellbeing Award winning workplace**
Meet our 2023 winners
Small/Medium Practice (Up to 25 employees) winner: Blue Cross Merton Hospital
Large Practice (Over 25 employees) winner: Inglis Vets
Non-Clinical Workplace winner: The Food Standards Agency