From top tips on how to thrive in your first job, to ways to win over clients and your team, the BVA graduate guide, kindly supported by ManyPets, is a one stop shop for all your final year student and recent graduate needs.
BVA members can access the guide to learn more about how to stand out, get your job applications noticed and past AI. Get tips on securing and acing job interviews for the roles you want and check out our useful veterinary contacts section.
- Chapter 1 Planning for your future
- Chapter 2 Finding your "perfect" job
- Chapter 3 Alternative careers
- Chapter 4 What to expect in your first job
- Chapter 5 Meet the vet nurses
- Chapter 6 Meet your clients
- Chapter 7 On the job and your wellbeing
- Chapter 8 Lifelong learning
If you would like to request a printed copy of our BVA graduate guide, email [email protected]
The BVA graduate guide is supported by ManyPets.