BVA Employment hub
Having to think about employment contracts, legalities, and other processes on top of an already demanding role can be challenging. That’s why we've created the BVA Employment hub, giving employers and employees quick access to support and guidance on some of the most common queries in veterinary workplaces.
Here you can access:
- Expert guides covering key information, including employment law, flexible working and talking about pay.
- Legal advice giving BVA members access to 24/7 legal support, free mediation and representation services, plus further discounts.
- Topical articles from our world-class journals containing a wealth of information and expertise for employees and employers.
Furthering your career
As a member you have access to a number of resources designed to make sure your career is as successful and enjoyable as possible.
- Visit our veterinary careers section for guides on everything from how to work as a locum to tips for job hunting, interview techniques, and writing a good CV
- Visit My Vet Future for advice and support for every stage of your veterinary career, from starting out in practice through to planning for your retirement
- Visit vetrecordjobs.com for the latest veterinary vacancies, where you’ll have the chance to browse, sign up for job alerts, and create a job seeker profile to be among the first to know when new opportunities come up
Find top talent for your practice
With BVA membership as an attractive benefit, you'll have no trouble securing the best and brightest veterinary professionals for your practice.
What's more, you can reach a wide pool of candidates with a 20% discount off recruitment adverts in Vet Record.