A guide for employees, managers, and employers
Our resource on talking about pay in the veterinary professions has been created to advise and guide members how to discuss salary, total reward, pay structures and the importance of transparency surrounding pay. This guide is aimed at all vet professionals, from new grads through to employers and practice managers with relevant advice for each area.
Here, you can find:
- Why pay transparency is important and how to tell if your structure is fair
- What employees can do to ensure their pay is fair
- What managers can do to ensure pay is fair
- What employers can do to ensure pay is fair
- Tips for asking for a pay rise and how to structure conversations around salary
This resource is available exclusively to BVA members.
Please first login and then click download below to access the resource.