Download our posters on microaggressions to help start the #BigConversation about discrimination in your workplace. Microaggressions are comments or actions which negatively target a marginalised group of people. Covering comments related to race, gender, mental health, sexuality and disability, our posters are designed to make everyone stop and think about what they say, and spark conversations about the issues within our profession.
For background information and insight from those who helped shape the posters take a look at our blog series:
- Racial microaggressions - Can we do more? by Navaratnam Partheeban
- “That’s so gay” and other words that sting: Microaggressions that harm LGBT+ colleagues by Ami Sawran
- It still hurts, even if you mean well: Disability microaggressions in practice by Ruth Cawston
- Creating a more supportive culture: Microaggressions in mental health by Rosie Allister
- That’s not very “ladylike”: Microaggressions that harm women by Gudrun Ravetz
To find out more about our #GoodWorkplaces campaign and other resources take a look at our Good workplaces hub.